Viewing nature imagery:
- Nature imagery, when incorporated into treatment environments, reduces patient stress and anxiety.
- A relaxed patient is more receptive, and consequently more responsive to treatment.
- Upgraded, user friendly environments are a positive marketing tool, instantly perceived by the public eye, and provide a strong facility competitive edge.
- Images are patient ‘focal points’. When viewed during treatment, patients are less likely to squirm or fidget, helping to avoid costly repeat treatment.
- Tranquil working environments contribute to increased staff satisfaction, and reduces employee turnover.
- Reduces systolic blood pressure and pulse;
- Helps to redirect negative thought;
- Sustains interest, while decreasing boredom;
- Allows for a beneficial passage of time.